LFNTX in 2019-2020
As we look ahead to our busy summer season, we want to make sure we get our collaborative time marked on our calendars for the 2019-20 school year! If you are would like to host a Learning Forward North Texas Meeting we would love to bring the learning to YOU!!
- 9:00-11:30am: Collaborative/Critical Friend Groups
- We would love to have you join us as we work on projects, give/get feedback, and collaborate on topics that are set by the group in attendance.
- 1pm-3pm: LFNTX Meetings
- Our regular meetings feature best practices in professional learning, facilitation, and feedback.
- Secure a location: We generally have between 30-50 attendees. Make sure you have enough room for this active collaborative group!
- Provide water and light snacks
- Design the afternoon learning.
2018-19 Topic Feedback:
To provide our host districts with a little direction as they plan the facilitated learning portion of our day, please complete the survey below to indicate your district needs/interest.
Learning together: Do you have a summer conference you would like to advertise or invite our LFNTX community to participate in? Send an email to email@example.com by 6/1/2019 and we will include your event in our June post!
Hope to see you all at Learning Forward Texas! If you haven’t registered…space is limited and filling fast, sign up today!