Little Elm ISD, Zellars Center for Learning & Leadership (PL1)
300 Lobo Lane
Little Elm, TX 75068
In April, we continued to compile resources for our collaborative product: A Professional Learning Handbook. This is a tool that we can all use or adapt in our settings to provide an accessible resource of best practices for new and experienced facilitators. This month we will continue to work on this project and create a plan for our time together in the 2018-19 school year.
What to Bring: Resources, articles, books, and your brain!
This month we will be learning from and with each other as we give and receive feedback through the use of protocols.
In order for us to learn together, we’ll need authentic experiences from which to work. To that end, please consider bringing something from your practice to present in a small group. This “artifact” might include:
- a question about your practice
- an issue that’s not yet fully formed
- a dilemma in your practice
- a coaching plan you designed
- something you’ve been working on that has you feeling “stuck.”
Please bring 10 copies of any document(s) with you.
Whether or not you can join us this month-we would love to have your feedback as we plan for next year.
We are looking to publish a schedule of meetings as soon as possible so we can get these very valuable learning opportunities on everyone’s calendars! If you are interested in hosting a meeting, please select the month, and then type in the DATE. (for questions about hosting, please email Ashley: email@example.com)
Your responsibilities as a host:
- Reserve the space in your district.
- Communicate Date/Time/RSVP/Materials with LFNTX Membership
- Design and facilitate learning.
- Provide water/drinks (snacks/meal not neccessary)